Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Christmas challenge

Well, I can't believe I am going to put this in writing for everyone to see, but I am. :) My challenge??? I am going to buy NO Christmas decorations this year! No matter how cute, how much I love it....I am not! I can buy gifts, food, or something for someone else (gift exchange, etc. ), but if I love it, I am either going to try and re-create it.....or do without. :) This goes along with our sermon series at church about saying thank-you, being thankful, etc. I am SO thankful for what I have....I don't NEED anything else. Stay tuned! :) For this bargain shopper, this will be hard, but I can do it!  I will be posting two before and after projects early this evening, so come back then! Hope everyone has a great Sunday.


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

New King James Version (NKJV)
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 

1 comment: