Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~Quick before and after~

I NEED to post more! Busy with my ETSY shop which is a HUGE blessing! I LOVE making signs for these sweet families! :)

Here is a quick before and after...when I saw this piece at Goodwill for $7.00 I knew it had potential!



Are you loving the orangey wood? :) And my messy countertop??

Here she is made-over! My idea was to put M & M's in it and write, "peanut", "plain", and "pretzel" on the little chalkboards! YUMMY! But I might put it in my ETSY shop....or give it away...or keep it. HA! Not sure! It would be so cute in a boy nursery too.....with cotton balls, and wipes and q-tips in it!
More fun to come!! Hugs!

Partying here:


The Shabby Nest HookingupwithHoH

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love that! It would also be adorable at a party, filled with goodies on a snack table. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete