Sunday, April 8, 2012

A quick Easter project.........

I wanted to do something a little special for the older boys besides the traditional Easter basket fare......though they got some of their fav candy too!! :) I bought some clearance frames awhile back at Kirklands.....marked down to 3.99. The last photo had the flash.....I forgot to turn it off. :)



And here is what I did.....I wrote Colossians 3:23 all over the frame for one son, and Matthew 19:26 for the other......both favorites of the boys. A simple picture of them finishes it off (though we are planning on replacing Hayden's pic with a baseball picture) and I am hopeful they will be reminded that God is ALWAYS in their corner. :)



Happy Easter....I am so thankful my Jesus died for me and is RISEN! Hugs and love~

 Partying here:
Home Stories A2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment