1. I decided to finally do this b/c I had been tagged quite a few times....I put it off b/c I wasn't sure I could think of 25 things.
2. I am grateful my Heavenly Father loves me unconditionally and am so thankful for His son Jesus.
3. I feel like God created me to be a mother.....it is a role I LOVE!!!
4. Pre-SAHM, I worked with a non-profit that helped individuals raise money for organ transplants. I traveled all over the country showing these people and their families how to do grass-roots fund-raising to fund their transplant.
5. I know the sign language alphabet and wish I knew more....a goal of mine to learn more one day.
6. I am a twin.
7. I LOVE brownies and cookies with nuts, but hardly ever make them that way b/c my family prefers them without.
8. I would love to adopt a child.
9. I have always wanted to teach kindergarten/1st grade......maybe one day after my kiddos are all grown up!
10. I was runner-up in the Memphis city spelling bee in 6th grade. I was in a spell-off with another girl and she won.....and went on to the state bee. Don't ask what word I missed! I am a "stickler" for correct spelling!
11. One of the sweetest memories I have from childhood is my sis and I doing cheers for my mom and my grandma as they sat on the back porch, legs dangling off, watching us.
12. I was a cheerleader 6th grade through college......if it could have been a career, I would have done it. Loved it!
13. I wish my grandaddy and my grandma were here to see our three boys. They would have been amazing great-grandparents.
14. I only knew my husband 4 months before we became engaged.......then married 11 months later. 19 years and going strong.......
15. My mom is my hero.
16. My husband and I compliment each other perfectly. He has so many traits that I wish I possessed!
17. I wish I loved to do laundry.
18. It was such a blast growing up being a twin. It was great to always have my sister there.
19. I wish my mom and sis lived closer.
20. I have lived in 5 different states in the last 19 years.
22. I like my toes.
23. I love my boy's names......including my husband's name.
24. I am amazed, looking back on my life, how God planned it perfectly. Being obedient to Him has brought me many blessings, and in those blessings, such gratitude.
25. I hope to never, ever again take my health and/or the simple things in life for granted.
And there you have it. Hoping to past some of my "projects", (as my hubby calls them), in a later post tonight.