Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Forgot! :)

I forgot to post my simple before and after the other day. I have seen pillows like this in the blog world and in Ballard Designs. Love that catalog.

So.....I decided to make some of my own. I took a boring black pillow (clearanced at Target for 4.98) and stamped them with white acrylic paint. That's it. Try it. Sure dresses up our bed huh? :)  Excuse our lack of a headboard. I bought an old door and am waiting patiently for my hubby to put it up for me! :)


1 comment:

  1. So proud of your blog! It looks great! Love the name. I am following you now! Linking up with other people's parties are a great way to get followers and to find fab ideas - do you know what I am talking about? If not, i can help you! Just let me know! Welcome to the blog wolrd! Miss seeing your face!

    ReplyDelete