Saturday, February 4, 2012

Please follow me with my new "linky" tool.....Google friends will be no more!

Hi everyone,
Did you know that as of March 1, 2012 Google Friends Connect (GFC) will no longer work on most blogs?  I know.... it stinks!  And there is a lot of chatter that eventually GFC will phase out completely. D
id you Can my GFC followers be automatically moved over? NO. Google won’t allow access to those accounts but more importantly, YOU really shouldn’t sign up someone to a new service. They should voluntarily sign up themselves.  t
I have removed my GFC widget in anticipation of this. In you follow me through GFC, you will need to follow me through my new LINKY on the sidebar....or you can follow me through email or through a feed.
at as of March 1, 2012 Google Friends Connect (GFC) will no longer work on blogs?  I know.. stinks!If you have been following me through GFC you will still receive my info for a few more weeks… but I encourage you to follow me through one of these other ways if you can!

And Angie, just for you.....pics later of what I did with my "finds" and my V-day mantel. :)

Thanks everyone....I appreciate you so much.

~Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment