Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Been awhile....and week 5 memory verse!

Hi there! One of the first things I read when I started to blog was never apologize for being "absent" for awhile....so I won't! :) But..I have missed posting and have quite a few things to post! I think I will start with the memorization verse for Week 5! YIKES! I SHOULD have had this on Sunday. Sorry. :(




2 Corinthians 5:17

New Living Translation (NLT)
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

OK! That is done!!! Now go memorize!

Now..I want to show you a few of my "finds"! I headed out to downtown McKinney a few weekends ago with a friend. We found some great things! Here are a few.....

 An old crate.....supposed to use for Preston's LEGO men but it has since found it's way to my family room on the "coffee table". I will share soon!
 An old vintage bread box! I have been looking for one for awhile. My boys and Rhett are kinda scared of it even though I assured them I had washed it thoroughly! :) Chandler asked me just the other day,"Mom, where is the bread?" I replied," Well, in the bread box of course!" I was the only one who found that funny. Lovin' this old wire basket thing too. Not sure exactly what I am supposed to use it for but it is housing extra pillows in the family room now. Photos to come.



Have a great day!






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment