Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bible verse for week 4.....

Hi everyone~

Week 4's bible verse.....Proverbs 3:5.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

This is a good one and an easy one. Good luck! Hope to have all my "finds" posted tomorrow that I found shopping last weekend and this one. Also, I hope to finish up my valentine's day mantel and decor and show you my straightened legos and my sweater pillow!! :) (Still need to make it!) Good luck with the verse...good night!


  1. Amen sister! Thanks for the inspiration today (and the HILARIOUS comment on my blog!

  2. YOu are welcome! YOur blog is beautiful and I have already seen your precious creation going around Pinterest! :) So glad I pinned that thing! :) Amazing! YOur sis is Kijsa right? I used to follow the "old" blog friend Shelley MacCauley Bell lives there in Paducah,KY and told me about you girls. :) She bought me some amazing stuff from Kijsa for Christmas and shipped it down here to Texas! :)