Saturday, December 17, 2011

A few more Christmas pics.....

 An old bucket I found at Goodwill...added twine and the word "PEAVE" and stuck some fresh greenery in it. Not sure why I didn't get the greenery in the picture.
 Love these snowflakes. I bought these at Target on clearance a couple of years ago and loved them this way! I didn't do lights or greenery on the stair rails this year.....trying to keep it simple.
I "picked" this big Santa at my Christmas swap! I LOVE him! Everyone brings their "Christmas junk", or stuff they don't want, and we trade! I love him......I think I am going to change his gold lame disco bag to burlap. :)


That's it....not much to add but I do hope to post a tutorial for this CUTE frame below later!!

See it...cuteness, huuh??? Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment