Thursday, December 15, 2011

YAY....My headboard (old door) is up!!!

I finally.....I mean Mr. Knick-Knack Paddywack....... hung my headboard up! Yay! I big-fat-puffy-heart love it! Now if I can get new flooring in there.....umm..I regress. :)

The door just waiting to be hung.

Mr. KKP decided to put a board up to anchor it and then just bolt the door to the wall. There is another way but this was the easiest for him. In other words, it was late and he didn't have to pull out as many tools!

Then he just bolted it right into the wall.....after a quick trip to Home Depot to get LONGER bolts. Thanks honey. :)


And here she is.....LOVE it. Hope to get up all my Christmas decor pics and link to some parties later!! I also have a frame tutorial as well!  Thanks for stopping by.

Partying here~





Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

3 comments:

  1. Well aren't you fancy! Looks amazing! Love the black/white and the pillows finish it off! And BTW...Mr. KKP is HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STop it Shelly...you are cracking me up and trying to take my man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous headboard! I LOVE IT!!! thank you so much for visiting me over at the cottage market! so glad you did...i am now your newest follower...sending holiday hugs to one and all!

    ReplyDelete