Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The week after Christmas

Well.....this week is usually kind of a let-down for me. I LOVE the time I spend with my family...it is great to have all the kiddos home....but I hate to wait until NEXT YEAR for Christmas again. :( I DO love to have everything back in it's place (whatever that means) and everything looking neat and decluttered. :) Those that REALLY know me, KNOW it doesn't stay that way for long, but it is still nice to enjoy it if even for a few hours.

I have plans for 2012....goals I should say.....one that was actually mentioned to me by my son....and one I want to take part in. Plus, I have the usual goals of getting back to working out and getting more organized.   Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Is one of them coming to see us in PADOOKEY?!? Ok, great!!

    ReplyDelete